Electronic Air Filter for Indoor Air Quality Improvement
About Air Pollution
World Health Organization
Ambient air pollution accounts for an estimated 4.2 million deaths per year due to stroke, heart disease, lung cancer and chronic respiratory diseases. Around 91% of the world’s population lives in places where air quality levels exceed WHO limits.
Physiology of PM2.5 Inhalation
Numerous scientific studies have linked air pollution to a variety of health problems. People at greater risk for experiencing air pollution-related health effects may, depending on the pollutant, include older adults, children and those with heart and respiratory diseases.
Air Pollutants Particle Size
Tornex Ventilation Air Filter Solution!
- Taiwan Torntec International Press launch and its Opening ceremony on 25th July.
- A new company, Tornex exclusive distributor in Taiwan had been established.
- PM2.5 Cleaner Press Launch by Sweeten（Taiwan) & Tornex (Japan)
- Mr. Tou’s house (Interview)
- Electrostatic Precipitator(ESP)
- Odour Removal Technology
- Artificial Tornado Forming Technology
- Electronic Air Cleaner for Energy Saving
- Electronic Air Filter for Indoor Air Quality Improvement
- Smoking Area Control